CA Test Star Cricket Ball
- 156gms, 4 piece construction.
- Crafted from premium quality Alam Tan leather.
- 12 layers of Portuguese and New Zealand cork with wool binding .
- Hand stitched, tested and approved by various leagues.
- Can also be made in 142 & 150 gms in 2 or 4 piece construction on demand.
- Excellent flight speed to take the field by storm.
- These balls are light so they facilitate greater performance, Maximum bounce to blow away.
- Made from top quality Alum tanned leather Curated from New Zealand and Portuguese cork.
- Hand sewn (80-85 stitches).
- Ideal for 50 over matches.
- Decent level of performance and durability.
- Good shape retention capabilities.