AAOIFI SHARIAH STANDARDS (6 Months)
AAOIFI SHARIAH STANDARDS
Course Content 0 Lectures + 0 Assignment Duration
This 6-month course is designed with a complete vigilance to meet the prevailing demand of the industry. This course will provide a sound knowledge & understanding regarding Shariah Standards and Principles that are applicable in Islamic Modes and Financing facilities. The course will provide a thorough learning on “How To Handle Practical Implementation Of Shariah Principles, Issues In Practical Execution & Monitoring Of Every Single Transaction.”
- Islamic Jurisprudence
- Trading in Currencies
- Debit Card, Charge Card and Credit Card
- Guarant ees
- Ijarah and Ijarah Muntahia Bittamleek
- Salam and Parallel Salam
- Istisna’a and Parallel Istisna’a
- Sharikah Musharakah and Modern Corporations
- Documentary Credit
- Commercial Papers
- Investment Sukuk
- Banking Services in Islamic banks
- Possession Qabd
- Combination of Contracts
- Islamic Insurance
- Monetization Tawarruq
- Investment Agency Al-Wakalah Bl Al-Istithmar
WHO CAN ATTEND
This course is offered to all the Professionals and Executives who are working in a corporate or banking sector.
By attending this course, one can be able to excel himself in an industry and will also be able to contribute in the betterment & stability of the industry.
- Course will be accelerated in the purpose-built campus of “Centre Of Islamic Economics.”
- All the attendees will learn the skills and strategies in a place with a commendable ambience.
- Course will be conducted by our expert faculty members who are capable to deal with the difficulties amicably.
- Flexible learning hours will be provide to the course attendees as per their requirement.
- “Certificate Of Completion” will be provided in the end of the course.
Hours on demand video
Published on: 2022-06-28 Last Update: 2022-07-30
Skill Level- Expert
Enroll Student- 0
Course Language- English (United States)