Gyro sphere Flying Ball Toy
- This product is a mind-blowing flying spinning toy with an ingenious hidden drive mechanism that can perform incredible acrobatic tricks and stunts. It’s simple to master in just a few minutes and a total blast to play alone or with friends. It can fly anywhere, makes a great Christmas gift, and is the absolute cure for boredom!
- It looks amazing but all you need to do is to spin it up and give it a toss! A miniature internal motor gives it the power to perform wild tricks. Different throwing speeds and angles allow different flight paths, tricks, and highspeed maneuvers. With just a few throws, you will quickly begin to understand the infinite possibilities for flight. Please turn on the power button, hold the center axis and spin the wheel to start it. If you wish to stop playing, catch it and stop it.
- Basically, With three dazzling colored lights, your flying toy will look like a neon shooting star when you shoot it across the sky. Moreover, It’s easy to get started with the flying toy and you need to turn on the power button and hold the flying toy upwards, then simply shake it to start and give it a toss. However, It can spin ultra fast while hovering in place and It makes things even more enjoyable by spicing up your catches and passes with different moves.
- Furthermore, It can climb straight into the air on its own, before it comes back down for a safe landing in your palm. Therefore, It offers a unique addition to the 1st generation flying controller. Moreover, With its infrared sensor and target-seeking magnet, the controller lets you unlock a new level of tricks and hours more fun.
- This product is even more fun with friends. Team up, create games, and enjoy friendly competition. It’s the perfect way to relax, have fun or encourage teamwork at the office. Take a break, spark your creativity, and refresh with it.
Weight: about 100g
1 * Flying Toy
Due to the lighting effects and shooting angles, there is a color difference in the product, please understand.
Due to manual measurement, there is a tolerance in the product size.