Muslim population is increasing day by day. The food being permissible in Islam is regarded as Halaal and offers an estimated outreach to around 2 billion Muslim consumer around the globe capturing 17% of the global food and beverage industry. The global halaal food and beverage trade recorded $662 billion. Previously Green Edtech has been offered many courses regarding Halaal Food Management System. Now Four-Day session will be covered implementation and auditing techniques.
- To provide participants with sound theoretical and practical knowledge in all phases of Halaal Auditing
- To establish a competent audit practice and professional code of ethics that preserves the integrity of Halaal
- To enhance the standard and quality of Halaal certification with the implementation of Pakistan Standards Quality Control Authority (PSQCA)
- Introduction to Halal Management System with terms & definition.
- Requirements for Halal Management System
- Requirements for Halal Management System (Section 4.2 – 4.18)
- Halal Compliance Critical Control Point
- Fundamentals of Shariah
- Primary Sources of Shariah
- Secondary Sources of Shariah
- Corporate social responsibility& Environmental compliance impact on Halal Certification
- Food safety assurance plan
- Halal Certification System
- Audit Protocol