The Paper ‘Strategy and Performance Measurement – CFAP3’ is one of those ICAP papers at CA Final level, which demands in-depth understanding of various Business Management models and strategic planning tools to enable CA professionals in embracing the corporate world with forwarding focused management approach.
This paper examines a blend of theoretical knowledge and practical application of business management concepts in given business scenarios which does not only thoroughly test critical analysis skills of students by requiring them to comment on existing state of affairs, but also demand some out of the box thinking to recommend suitable business strategies for sustainable operations. This paper like all other papers of C.A Final, demands mature writing skills, logical thought process and comprehensive knowledge of all the concepts included in the syllabus.
- Complete & Comprehensive Course Coverage (as suggested in ICAP Syllabus), including risk, ethics area.
- New ICAP Questions Added
- Detailed week wise study plans along with clear Study Roadmap.
- Well-researched & beautiful set of books/ study material (delivered at your doorstep!)
- Excellent Coverage of ICAP Study Text & ICAP Practice Kit. Very important from exams perspective!
- Exam Strategy and application!
- Engaging lectures recorded and updated on Learning Glass technology
- Exam focused and Extensive Practice of Past Papers
- 6 Mock Exams (1 Final, 1 Mid, 4 Fortnightly) are conducted and assessed.
- Active WhatsApp Groups for queries/ support. Committed cohort of learners
- Access Anywhere, Anytime!
- 65 Hours i.e. 30 Hours Recorded + 35 hours (live)
- Classes will start from dec 2022 and june 2023