- Material: Stainless steel
- Color: Silver
- Lightweight but strong
- This shifter is extreay fine, if you are making high extraction flour, this is the sieve size to use.
- Works great for regular flour, home miller, crushed spices and confectioners’ sugar, for sifting the bran out of whole grain flours.
- Sieve pastes and purees for smoother, creamy sauces and soups; no more lumps.
- For removing and breaking up clumps from ingredients before baking or cooking, you can also use it for sifting ground hibiscus for DIY cosmetic pigment.