- Marshall Cavendish Maths is a collection of books that have been specially written to help you learn mathematics.
- These books will guide you through the Cambridge Primary Mathematics program.
- The activities in the books have been used for a long time and work well! You will: Use pictures and everyday objects to understand mathematics.
- Learn to solve mathematical problems.
- Discover the answers to difficult questions by completing exciting activities.
- Study new topics but also explore things that you may already know in more detail.
- Every level in this collection of books comes with a Pupil’s Book, an Activity Book, and a Teacher’s Guide.
This Activity Book has more exercises than you can try out and they will help you remember the topics that you have learned in the Pupil’s Book.